Corrosion Block is a very unique product, and is one of the few products for the prevention and treatment of corrosion that actually works. Customers who try it, won't use anything else.
From the manufacturer: "Corrosion Block is a clean fluid that actively protects metal using advanced polar bonding chemistry. Synthetic additives in Corrosion Block completely penetrate corrosion cells…replacing the (water) salt water which is then allowed to evaporate.
Corrosion Block’s hydrophobic film remains to further protect the metal acting like an “OFF SWITCH” for corrosion." Other uses: battery terminals, electronics, cleans and protects plastic & rubber materials on boats, cars and rv's, protects fishing rods, lawn & garden equipment and hundreds of other items.
USAzincs.com a leading online superstore for marine zinc anodes in South Florida, sells the product to it's boat and yacht owners, charter boat captains, boat yards etc. and they are absolutely thrilled with the product and the way it works to save equipment and machinery. You may visit their online superstore at: www.USAzincs.com
The manufacturere also says, " Corrosion Block’s non-toxic, non-greasy atmospheric barrier protects metal surfaces for up to 18 months. It can be sprayed, brushed, or wiped onto marine electronics, batteries, circuit panels, standing rigging, fishing gear, inboard and outboards, and is compatible with plastics or rubber component found on your boat. Being “Pro Active” about corrosion control is the best way to protect your marine investments."
Uses For Corrosion Block products
Corrosion Block has hundreds of uses. Based on feedback and conversations with customers, below are just a few of the thousands of uses for this incredible product.
- battery connections on cars, trucks, boats and equipment
- electrical connections on electronics, motors & equipment
- coat metal that is exposed to the elements, to stop corrosion
- spray outboard engines, inboard engines and i/o engines to fight salt & corrosion
- coat boat trailer leaf springs, wheels, bearings, and other trailer parts
- spray lawn mowers, garden equipment, tools
- protect outdoor air conditioners, heat pumps
- protect swimming pool pumps and equipment
- protect fishing rods, reels etc.
- to clean and detail the rubber and plastic parts on vehicles, and boats
- protect boat trailers
- use grease and spray on boat lifts and their components
- protecting engines, metal & plastic on motorcycles, scooters and bicycles
- keeping zippers and closure fixtures working properly
- grease used on wheel bearings and boat, rv, auto lubrication jobs
- and literally thousands of other uses for this incredible product